Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Medicine Wheel Ceremony for Summer Breeze

A few days ago, some friends and members of the Longhouse Coalition, asked my permission to hold a medicine wheel prayer ceremony for me. Of course, I granted that permission. I am honored that my friends think enough of me to want to hold a prayer ceremony for me. They know how troubled I have been this year and how intense my life has become. I am still struggling with some life events, and consequently, some decisions that have to be made because of those events.

My path has remained strong and steady. However, my course on that path has been slightly altered, at least for the time being.

I want nothing more than to continue on the path for peace and healing gatherings,for medicine wheel gatherings and prayer ceremonies. My heart and soul is in the Four Corners praying even though my body is not there, as hoped and planned to be, until my brother in law Kenny passed away. My heart and soul desires more than almost any thing else to be in Wyoming for this year's gathering. I pray I will still make it.

Peace be with you.
Summer Breeze
a/k/a The Midnight Writer

No comments: